Everserveconsultants.com is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users / members / visitors who have a bona fide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
USE TO BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PURPOSE
Everserveconsultants.com (and related products) or service or product that is subscribe to or used (whether the same is paid for by you or not) is meant for the Purpose and only the exclusive use of the subscriber/registered user. Copying or downloading or recreating or sharing passwords or sublicensing or sharing in any manner which is not in accordance with these terms, is a misuse of the platform or service or product and IEIL reserves its rights to act in such manner as to protect its loss of revenue or reputation or claim damages including stopping your service or access and reporting to relevant authorities. In the event you are found to be copying or misusing or transmitting or crawling any data or photographs or graphics or any information available on Everserveconsultants.com for any purpose other than that being a bonafide Purpose, we reserve the right to take such action that we deem fit including stopping access and claiming damages
The site is a public site with free access and Everserve Consultants assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. EverServe consultants Private Limited. cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The individual/company would have to conduct its own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
You give us permission to use the information about actions that you have taken on Everserveconsultants.com in connection with ads, offers and other content (whether sponsored or not) that we display across our services, without any compensation to you. We use data and information about you to make relevant suggestions and recommendation to you and others.
The platform may contain links to third party websites, these links are provided solely as convenience to You and the presence of these links should not under any circumstances be considered as an endorsement of the contents of the same, if You chose to access these websites you do so at your own risk.
Whilst using this platform an obligation is cast upon you to only provide true and correct information and in the case of creating a profile you undertake to at all times keep the information up to date. EverServe consultants Private Limited. will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy of information on this web site. It is the responsibility of the visitor to further research the information on the site. Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the consumer to EverServe consultants Private Limited. to be placed on the website by technical or any other means is not the responsibility of EverServe consultants Private Limited. EverServe consultants Private Limited. does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information displayed on the Everserveconsultants.com website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by EverServe consultants Private Limited.
EverServe consultants Private Limited. does not share personally identifiable data of any individual with other companies / entities without obtaining permission except with those acting as our agents.. EverServe consultants Private Limited. shall share all such information that it has in its possession in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena. The user shall not utilize the services offered by Everserveconsultants.com/ESPL in any manner so as to impair the interests and functioning of Everserveconsultants.com/EPSL. The user undertakes not to duplicate, download publish, modify and distribute material on Everserveconsultants.com unless specifically authorized by EPSL in this regard.
The user undertakes to use Everserveconsultants.com for his/her own purposes. Using content from Everserveconsultants.com for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent from ESPL is strictly prohibited.
Users undertake that the services offered by Everserveconsultants.com/ ESPL shall not be utilized to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail. ESPL reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the emails sent by you/user using the servers maintained by ESPL to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by ESPL and the user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
Users shall not spam the platform maintained by Everserveconsultants.com / ESPL or indiscriminately and repeatedly post jobs/forward mail indiscriminately etc. Any conduct of the user in violation of this clause shall entitle ESPL to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by him.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The user expressly states that the resume/insertion or information/ data being fed into the network of EverServe consultants Private Limited. by the user is correct and complete in all respects and does not contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments. EverServe consultants Private Limited. expressly disclaims any liability arising out of the said resume insertion/information/ data so fed into the network of EverServe consultants Private Limited. by the user. Further, the user agrees to indemnify EverServe consultants Private Limited. for all losses incurred by EverServe consultants Private Limited. due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the network of Everserve Consultants.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and EverServe consultants Private Limited. assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
The User/Subscriber/Visitor to Everserveconsultants.com and/or its affiliated websites does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any resume/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Info Edge. The said User/ subscriber/ visitor to Everserveconsultants.com and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Service.
THE USER REPRESENTS, WARRANTS AND COVENANTS THAT ITS USE OF EVERSERVECONSULTANTS.COM SHALL NOT BE DONE IN A MANNER SO AS TO:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to Everserveconsultants.com;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of Everserveconsultants.com by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Use Everserveconsultants.com in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes Everserveconsultants.com, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through Everserveconsultants.com);
- Use content from the Site for derivative works with a commercial motive without prior written consent of the ESPL.
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Everserveconsultants.com; or
- Impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Everserveconsultants.com infrastructure.
- Spam Everserveconsultants.com/ESPL by indiscriminately and repeatedly posting content or forwarding mail that may be considered spam etc.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- Constitute an act of reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology or any part thereof
- Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Use automated means to crawl and/or scrape content from Everserveconsultants.com and to manually scrape content from Everserveconsultants.com;
- The Site uses technological means to exclude Robots etc. from crawling it and scraping content. You undertake not to circumvent these methods.
- Access the Site except through the interfaces expressly provided by ESPL;
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Providing deeplinks into Everserveconsultants.com without prior permission of ESPL is prohibited. Extracting data from Everserveconsultants.com using any automated process such as spiders, crawlers etc. or through any manual process for a purpose which has not been authorised in writing.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
- Constitute hosting, modifying, uploading, posting, transmitting, publishing, or distributing any material or information
- For which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of Everserveconsultants.com, or that of other computer systems;
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- That deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- That harm minors in any way;
- That threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.